Raining Season Performance

By for Honda Amaze 2015-07-17 12:58:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Performance is fine

Cons : Should do something for case like this

Hi , Everyone

I bought Amaze diesel in Mar'15 from Ring road Honda Gurgaon.

I want to share first rainy season experience of the car.

As we know there is a huge down pour in Delhi NCR every year and i enjoy it always.

But this time when I went, there was a huge down pour last weekend and my car was parked inside my company premises, When in the evening I was about to leave my office, I saw floor mats swimming inside the car. There was water inside the car. I was shocked, Then I called security and investigated about water level, he said the water was at level of half the tyres, but how the water got in side I didnt knew.

Then i asked my collegues whose cars were parked alongside, there was water in swift, in honda city, eon, wagon R but there was only one car in which there was not a single drop of water that was Volkswagen POLO, I was shocked and amazed by the performance of German engineering.

I think Honda should take this up as a case study and improve.

Luckily the car got started and I removed the water from car and tried to dry it using towel etc, but at last I had to remove the complete carpet and drive around without carpet for a week.

I am very unsatisfied from this car after this incident , previously I was a happy customer.