Not a Bad car
Not a Bad car
Honda brand, Seating Comfort, Smooth Driving, Visibility, Good mileage (Diesel) Cons: Build Quality can be Better. Noise due to the build quality. Honda service became non-caring and overburdened. Comfort level is very good for all passengers especially leg-room. Diesel NVH is ok. I was using the Honda Jazz 2015 model petrol MT. In three years of usage, my body is suffered from pain which is not tolerable. The Petrol 1.2 MT engine not suitable for city driving you need to use clutch 300% more than diesel counterpart. I bought the Jazz in 2015 believing it will be better than the Hyundai Santro. Yes, its better in comfort, looks and NVH. But believe me, Honda 1.2 L Gear ratio at lower speed is pathetic. Don't destroy your self by going for petrol manual. My usage is 40-70 Km daily on the city. The new Amaze Diesel CVT an is eye-opener. Please get a diesel version as it is smooth, powerful and comfortable. I got diesel V-CVT costing 10.3 Lakhs. But you must know it doesn't have a reverse camera and touch screen. I installed a Sony XAV AV 5000 Capacitative touch screen Android auto/Apple carplay system with Honda branded seat cover, Vinyl flooring the price reached to 10.70 lakhs. But I feel its worth it. I believe in stong structure and build quality of Honda Edit: Heavy Screching Noise can be heared occasionally under the chassis. But complaints ignored by the Honda Care. I mentioned it again in the first service but they said nothing abnormal. I recorded the noise and shown to them, they found some issue in front breaking rubs. The fix it and after that my mileage improved dramatially from 11 to 17-18 kmpl.
- 23 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1235)
- Mileage (287)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (285)
- Comfort (312)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
Perfectly designed compact sedan.Took VX CVT petrol, as was looking for good petrol mileage. Petrol mileage is 15 to 17.5 still didn't take it for a highway ride. CVT pet...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.830,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...