NOISY, COULD'NT COMPETE WITH DZIRE..
NOISY, COULD'NT COMPETE WITH DZIRE..
look and style exterior looks decent . interior dash board cheaper plastics,gear knob made of very cheaper rubberand disappointing. comfort front seats are slender. very low seats. no clear road vision. if we increase the driver seat height, driver's head hits the car roof. gear shifting is not as smooth like dzire. pickup average.. very very noisy , irritating engine sound.. mileage average best features ac is good. needs to improve thera is a lot to improve. overall experience very bad and disappointing
- 32 Likes
- 59 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.
i m planning to buy amaze diesel please sugget....thought about dezire but dont like back look of dezire....
Mr Vignesh may not like what others like ,most of the people here do not like the ac future but Mr Vignesh had said he like it ,hahhaha
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (979)
- Mileage (304)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (326)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,88024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,16224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,59621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,87821.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,33418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,82718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,08318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,72218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,97918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.884,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...