Mileage, Value for money!! Satisfied.
Value for money. Satisfied by this car. I think Honda finally solved the mileage issue and got the formula to beat Maruti Suzuki. I am writing this review after driving 700+ KMs.
1. Mileage: City: 14.5 KM/L Highway: 19 KM/L
2. Sedan class
3. Price is approx. 20k higher than Baleno but you are getting sedan features
4. Amazing interior
5. Handsome look Few things could have been better. Take it as cons.
1. Door quality
2. Suspensor Key Notes:
1. The pickup for 2nd and 3rd gear is low. Honda has done it deliberately to improve the mileage.
2. As you might have read in some reviews; that there is some vibrations on reverse gear. I actually found it in one of the test driving car. So I pre-conditioned with the dealer that I will test the reverse gear of the car, then you can tag the car in my name. They agreed. I tested two new cars and luckily there was no reverse gear problems. Conclusion:
As mileage was my priority, I was confused between Baleno, i20 and Amaze. But I am happy that I got the mileage car with sedan features and the driving quality is also better than Baleno and i20.
- 43 Likes
- 11 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Is it still comes with DLR and tail gate chrome finish?
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (853)
- Mileage (244)
- Performance (113)
- Looks (262)
- Comfort (275)
- Engine (194)
- Interior (157)
- Power (130)
- More ...
Very good experience. Central locking, auto child lock, music system control in steering. AC is working fine. Very spacious. Height adjustable driving seat. The music sys...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty (4th &...