Its amazing ......................
Its amazing ......................
Hi.... Its Amaze and its amazing car.... Good performance Good Looking.......... Good Milage All are very very gooooooooooooood. Hey Friends purchase HONDA amaze and enjoy ...................... Long drive............. Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox: Fuel economy - In Panipat traffic, I get 12.5 without AC and 10.5 with AC. This i have verified over more than 300 km of drive. This is in such a traffic that more than 2/3 time of the entire journey we will be in 1st and 2nd gear. In highway drive I get 17 with AC. Engine performance: This is worst thing about this car. Engine is not having pick up!!.. sometimes after a slowdown, the engine doesnt pull the car even in 2nd gear and even with more throttle.. we feel like applying more throttle is not having any effect. The car will be moving very slowly without enough increase in speed. It will endup in blocking the other vehicles in the back and they will be honking like hell. The only solution to this is to release the clutch by raising the engine to high rpm and I have to do this always. This ends up in very uncomfortable city drive. I used to raise this concern to the dealer and they used to say that the engine is designed like that. Finally after comapring the engine spec with that of other cars, I figured out the reason - Then engine design is in such a way that at lower rpm, it issues very less torque which results in less power. Once the rpm is high, the car will be accelerating smooth. Gearbox: Occationally I find very difficult to shift the gear to/from 1st, 2nd and reverse. I raised this also to the dealer, but they always say they did not find anything wrong while drive test. Some times it becomes too stiff that it will not move only, I have to release the clutch and apply the clutch again. This also affects the city drive a lot. The above two points makes the city drive very much uncomfortable and having said this I will not recomment this to anyone for city drive. At high speed, the engine is smooth, less noisy and comfortable until we apply a break!.. After that again the pickup problem will come if the rpm decreases because of the break :). At average speed and less traffic, I feel very comfortable drive.. Ride Quality & Handling: Alreday mentioned most of the points about ride quality above. I feel that the steering control is very good. Final Words: Not good for city drive. I feel that maruti 800 is having better pickup at lower rpm. If you are mostly driving in average traffic and average speed, I think Amaze is best suitable. At higher speeds also its like good pickup only at higher rpm. Areas of improvement: Engine pickup. Gear transmission should be smooth.
- 5 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (980)
- Mileage (304)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (326)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,88024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,16224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,59621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.931,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,87821.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,33418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,82718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,08318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,72218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,97918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...