Rating of Honda Amaze

S
Saurabh Jain
for S Option i-DTEC
On: Nov 23, 2016 | 149 Views

Bought a car after a lot of research between the Maruti Swift Dzire VDI and the Honda Amaze SMT and the winner is Honda Amaze.

Reasons

a) Mileage

b) Engine power

c) Leg room and boot space

d) Steering mounted audio control in its segment.

Comparison criteria between these parameters.

Power, performance, budget and comfort and found Honda Amaze best in these all parameters in its segment.

All features found better than all comparative models in its class.

I have driven this car 50000+ Km in last three years and its seems still as new as on day one.

Service cost is also average, not as higher end cars, economic and quality of service provided at their service centres, always satisfied when visited.

The company claims that the diesel-powered Amaze will go 25.8 kilometres to a litre, I found it very close to claim even on a long drive on highways without obstructions on the route. I found it very accurate, love to drive at a constant speed and for drive, I found seat height adjuster which is a very good feature available in its class, as it also gives tilt steering which helps in long driving.

All I want to say about Honda Amaze is "I am amazed".

Other Amaze Reviews

• S
    Siva
    for S Option i-DTEC
    On: Mar 16, 2017 | 158 Views

Amaze!!! Amazing!!! Really????

It is such a big disappointment to go for this product. I have clutch and brake complaint every 10K Kms. Do not ...Read More

Honda Amaze Further Research