I Am Amazed
I Am Amazed
Bought a car after a lot of research between the Maruti Swift Dzire VDI and the Honda Amaze SMT and the winner is Honda Amaze. Reasons a) Mileage b) Engine power c) Leg room and boot space d) Steering mounted audio control in its segment. Comparison criteria between these parameters. Power, performance, budget and comfort and found Honda Amaze best in these all parameters in its segment. All features found better than all comparative models in its class. I have driven this car 50000+ Km in last three years and its seems still as new as on day one. Service cost is also average, not as higher end cars, economic and quality of service provided at their service centres, always satisfied when visited. The company claims that the diesel-powered Amaze will go 25.8 kilometres to a litre, I found it very close to claim even on a long drive on highways without obstructions on the route. I found it very accurate, love to drive at a constant speed and for drive, I found seat height adjuster which is a very good feature available in its class, as it also gives tilt steering which helps in long driving. All I want to say about Honda Amaze is "I am amazed".
- 8 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1066)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...