Honda Has Design Flaw In Cars
Honda Has Design Flaw In Cars
Honda has a design flaw. Honda Blocks people who post on their facebook page with the complaints. Beware if you are planning to buy any Honda car. Even after having a global recognition, this is definitely not a reliable brand in India. I bought the Diesel variant of Honda Amaze car just 2 months back. It stopped in the rain (1 ft of water). When I turned up to an authorize service center, there the technicians diagnosed that the engine of the car was ceased and they asked me to pay a heavy amount. Is it fair if I am being asked to pay even when the car is under warranty? If any of you has already faced any such problem with this brand, then please share it. There is no value of commitment and quality for Honda. I am really dissatisfied with their pathetic after sale service. The main fault is in the design of the car, the air filter is located very close to bottom due to which water can easily enter in engine and cease it.
- 173 Likes
- 44 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
it is design fault HONDA SHOULD RECALL CARS AND PLACE AIR FILTER AT SOME OTHER PLACE
Even we are facing the same issue in my brand new Honda City VMT iDtec. Bought just 40 days before and driven only 4000 kms. Honda is not honouring warranty nor calls nor mails. Worst company. Dont buy Honda cars
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS, I WAS JUST PLANING TO BUY HONDA AMAZE, BUT NOW DROPPED THIS AFTER YOUR REVIEW. WILL GO FOR MARUTI NOW
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (909)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (297)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...