Honda Diesel Review

By for Honda Amaze 2013-08-02 09:30:26.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Everything

Cons : Tyre size and height

Mileage To be seen, only 15 days old Best Features Build quality, pickup, visibility, AC, ease of handling, best of all brakes, much better than the Swift. Needs to improve Tyre size Overall Experience So far very good.  People say engine noice and all that, but personally, I own a Swift Desire VDI which is 3.5 years old and now the Amaze S i-Dtech.  I don't believe the engine makes more noise than the Swift.  Every Diesel engine makes noise each engine has a different tone.  I like the sound of the Amaze Diesel, the engine feels powerful.

• RakeshThapar |04 Aug,2013 09:33:44 PM

I was analysing this diesel honda car since December 2012, and I booked this car in April 2013 and got the delivery in the month of June. Now in 2 months I have got what I was expecting i.e. comfort, power, mileage, speed, braking, suspension, cabin space, boot space and above all hatchback to sedan. This car is all in one in every angle. In my opinion at present this is the best car in this price tag. So go ahead without thinking second choice.

• shibil |22 Aug,2013 08:21:52 PM

i heard the diesel engine making a little bill more sound if we compare other companies deiesel engine cars, is it true?