Fuel pump issue with Amaze 2018?
Fuel pump issue with Amaze 2018?
I bought a Honda Amaze (the redesigned 2018 model) in January 2019. On a long road trip a few days back, I stopped the vehicle after driving for about 80 kms. The vehicle failed to start though everything was intact. We had to eventually have it towed into the closest authorized Honda service center. The technicians examined it for almost a whole day and could not find the cause of the issue. I returned home as it was taking too long. The Service Advisor told that they would drop it home after they fix the vehicle. It's been 4 days since returned home and I kept following up on each day regarding the status. Today (the 4th day), the Service Advisor told me that they have finally been able to find the cause of the issue. The issue was due to a mechanical failure with the Petrol pump. It appears that Honda has acknowledged that this issue exists with about 1000 Honda cars manufactured in a particular lot and are proactively replacing this part. I want to know if you anybody who owns this particular model have any such issues.
- 44 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
We have Honda Amaze CVT. Yes, same issue twice. Once after driving for 25kms we parked the car. The car did not start and after sitting in the car for about 30 minutes the far started and we came home
I also face the same problem. My car is cranking when I try to start, but engine doesn't start due to fuel pump failure. What can I do now immediately..?
Be more careful while dealing with Honda..am an owner of New amaze.. this car having serious pickup problem. be more careful while taking reverse on steep roads, engine will start vibrating like auto
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (981)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,88024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,16224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,59621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,87821.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,33418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,82718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,08318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,72218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,97918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...