Fuel pump issue with Amaze 2018?
Fuel pump issue with Amaze 2018?
I bought a Honda Amaze (the redesigned 2018 model) in January 2019. On a long road trip a few days back, I stopped the vehicle after driving for about 80 kms. The vehicle failed to start though everything was intact. We had to eventually have it towed into the closest authorized Honda service center. The technicians examined it for almost a whole day and could not find the cause of the issue. I returned home as it was taking too long. The Service Advisor told that they would drop it home after they fix the vehicle. It's been 4 days since returned home and I kept following up on each day regarding the status. Today (the 4th day), the Service Advisor told me that they have finally been able to find the cause of the issue. The issue was due to a mechanical failure with the Petrol pump. It appears that Honda has acknowledged that this issue exists with about 1000 Honda cars manufactured in a particular lot and are proactively replacing this part. I want to know if you anybody who owns this particular model have any such issues.
- 41 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Be more careful while dealing with Honda..am an owner of New amaze.. this car having serious pickup problem. be more careful while taking reverse on steep roads, engine will start vibrating like auto
Same issue with Me as well. Yesterday in traffic and rain I was caught in this situation.The showroom mechanic asked for chassis no and they said there is fuel pump issue. There is circular for fuel pumpreplacement
Shame on Honda for their pathetic service .I got stuck in a ghat with my family members in Amaze 2018 model. Service center says fuel pump issue. They have taken more than 30 days now .
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (907)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,55,900*EMI: Rs. 16,47224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,74,900*EMI: Rs. 18,98924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,900*EMI: Rs. 19,34621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,22,900*EMI: Rs. 20,01024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,54,900*EMI: Rs. 20,67621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,900*EMI: Rs. 21,55421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,09,900*EMI: Rs. 13,20118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,81,900*EMI: Rs. 14,69418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,900*EMI: Rs. 16,00118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,71,900*EMI: Rs. 16,56218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,900*EMI: Rs. 17,00418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,34,900*EMI: Rs. 17,86918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,900*EMI: Rs. 18,73118.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...