I have purchased petrol VX version on 10th June. Drive quality is good, however I am noticing that at low speed in the city traffic, pickup in Gear 2 and 3 is dull. Especially in Gear 2, it is not pulling. It really takes time to pull the vehicle. Till date I have driven around 500 Kms. Waiting for some more hundred Kms, may be by then the pickup/pulling power increases. Rest aspects of the car are good.
- 32 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Pickup on 2nd Gear is horrible especially after you slowdown in Speed-breakers.
Is suspension of car is ok when 3 people are sitting at back seats??
Suspension is really bad both front and back. Don't go by the specs by dealer neither the paid reviews. The car gives a mileage of 10 only. Very poor suspension. Stability of vehicle is at stake and poor body quality as compared to Maruti or Hyundai vehicles. Quality of bumper is very bad.
Same issue I faced in new amaze petrol where pick up in 2nd Gear is very slow and it took lot of time to achieve speed.
I am also experiencing same issue with car added with poor suspension and vibrating reverse gear.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1101)
- Mileage (285)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (284)
- Comfort (310)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
I bought the Honda Amaze just a few months ago and I must say it's a wonderful car in this price range. This car has a beautiful interior and LED lights which gives great...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 67,000...