I have purchased petrol VX version on 10th June. Drive quality is good, however I am noticing that at low speed in the city traffic, pickup in Gear 2 and 3 is dull. Especially in Gear 2, it is not pulling. It really takes time to pull the vehicle. Till date I have driven around 500 Kms. Waiting for some more hundred Kms, may be by then the pickup/pulling power increases. Rest aspects of the car are good.
- 32 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Pickup on 2nd Gear is horrible especially after you slowdown in Speed-breakers.
Is suspension of car is ok when 3 people are sitting at back seats??
Suspension is really bad both front and back. Don't go by the specs by dealer neither the paid reviews. The car gives a mileage of 10 only. Very poor suspension. Stability of vehicle is at stake and poor body quality as compared to Maruti or Hyundai vehicles. Quality of bumper is very bad.
Same issue I faced in new amaze petrol where pick up in 2nd Gear is very slow and it took lot of time to achieve speed.
I am also experiencing same issue with car added with poor suspension and vibrating reverse gear.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (980)
- Mileage (304)
- Performance (147)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (326)
- Engine (222)
- Interior (172)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,88024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,16224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,59621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,87821.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,33418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,82718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,08318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,72218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,97918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...