Best compact sedan at present..
Best compact sedan at present..
Friends no car comes with every feature. Every car has some flaws even car like BMW and Audi brand have a flaw. I have purchased Honda Amaze 2018 on 14th July and drove 1000km approx. Things to share:
Cons- I felt only one flaw and that is pick-up on 2nd gear is relatively low but accepted as it is not a performance car. Pros- 1. Spacious- Leg space at back is more than sufficient and shoulder room is also adequate for 3 people and headroom is good for up to 6.1ft taller person also. 2. Super suspension setup, very comfortable on a bad road. 3. Ground clearance is also nice. I live in a coal belt area and road over there is full of potholes. 4. Mileage is also good without any service it gives 13.5 km/l with AC all time on. 5. Superb AC. 6. Great music system and inbuilt navigation works well.
- 25 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Car VIBRATES in reverse gear and company itself is saying this vibration is in all our cars. Pickup is not just poor but extremely poor for a petrol engine and for a car this size. Suspension of new car is making noises. Only after filing a case in consumer court company is promising repairs. They sell defective car first and then only listen to you when you force their hand. Zero trust in honda.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (989)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (148)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (224)
- Interior (173)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Petrol Ivtec: Overall premium in terms of internal feel and finish with respect to taxi feel of other similar variants. Good after-sales service with polite yet effective...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,939*EMI: Rs. 15,24118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,938*EMI: Rs. 17,13618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.847,695*EMI: Rs. 18,39424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,694*EMI: Rs. 20,11121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,43,694*EMI: Rs. 20,41724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 53,00...