Hello everyone, here I'm going to tell you about honda amaze after being driven for 50k kms, no doubt the car is a great family package, the car has great boot space which is practically a blessing at times, for the rear seat passenger it has ample of knee room/leg room but it lacks in case of air con which is not at all negotiable, also the headroom is tight my head touches roof everytime (my height for reference is 6'01") that's the thing about back seat, talking about front seat, the seats are really very nice and comfortable, let me tell the level of comfort with an example:- I drove the car for 300 kms after walking for 6-7 hours non-stop! And bam! Driving the car was no trouble, handling is crisp and nice, the car puts its nose wherever you want in the most enthusiastic manner, engine feels responsive in stop start city conditions, highways etc. Car delivers nice fuel economy, after sales support is really very impressive, you need not worry for anything. Although, while driving on highway, I feel like this car needs a sixth gear, please god! Do justice to this great engine! Cabin insulation is average in case of diesel engine. Air conditioning for front passengers is very nice it works very efficiently. Driving this car in traffic is fun, in case you enjoy driving like me😜. The length of this car cannot be felt while driving, making a u-turn in tight spaces is as easy as a wagon-r! There are absolutely no blind spots except for the c pillar, ground clearance is a bit of issue when you go to rural areas. This car is ever ready to go on long runs, just fuel it up and go wherever and whenever you want. Personally I feel like this car is a great package under 10 lacs, also remember it is a driver's car, don't buy this car for being chauffer driven.
- 6 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1636)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...