This is not a review, this is about sharing the excitement. Let's get started with mileage. 600 Kms driven till now. Expected to go up after 1st service. CVT Diesel is an answer to Bangalore bumper to bumper traffic. Ride quality is amazing for both driver & passengers. AC is effective despite not having a rear vent. Effortless driving. My 30 Kms everyday driving for work is something I look forward to which was a nightmare. Few Undesirable observation needs to be mentioned as well. Steering covers the display of which CVT gear you are on. However, turbo lag is managed very well and reduction of RPM for CVT variant was a good engineering judgement by Honda, no rubberband effect like other AMT variant cars. Power delivery is uniform even at low speeds and pick-up power is enough if you need to overtake. The turbocharger is definitely doing a good job and providing the right efficiency.
- 18 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Pls share ur experience with diesel CVT.... i wanted to book this car. Pls message or or sms me
Hi sir its urgent.. Is there any reverse gear issue in car... I mean is that vibrating while reversing... I heard this from some people.. Plz. Ans immediatly as i have booked the car..
I suggest...Take another test drive of the car...I haven't experienced any vibration issue in the CVT gears.check with if people are talking about manual models.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1066)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...