Amaze is just amazing
Amaze is just amazing
have purchased Honda Amaze, diesel top variant about 6 months ago. The car looks amazing as like its name. The interior is also very good except for the quality of the glove box. It has a touch screen display which has navigation, a rearview camera, apple car play(very useful), voice command, Bluetooth, etc, in fact, it has excellent cruise control. However major missing: front projectors and diamond-cut alloys which are very upsetting being a top-end owner compared to the rivals. Driving is excellent and fun and pickup are also good. The engine is a bit on the noisy side at the cabin. There is also another issue I got which is sound from the front wheels in speed breakers or slight rough road which remained the same even after servicing and checking. The built quality is so so good. Mileage is excellent 18-25 depends on your driving. Overall pros: looks, features, mileage, fun to drive. Cons: projector & diamond cuts alloys missing, glove box issue, front-wheel sound.
- 11 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
I recently purchased Petrol version of New Amaze but my sales experience is pathetic but since car is good i gone for it. Honda company and their dealers have formed cartel restricting discounts.
It is sad to say adieu to sibling Brio the best commuter car for city drive.Why did they discontinue it?
I owned Amaze top end CVT Petrol a month ago. The car is very good to drive and the look is aggressive. If you are more than 6’ height, better don’t buy..head and leg rooms are not good.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (966)
- Mileage (297)
- Performance (145)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (319)
- Engine (219)
- Interior (171)
- Power (151)
- More ...
Overall, the driving experience is okay, but losing power on steep roads and at times it stops. The biggest issue that I'm having is the issue with the AVN display gets f...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,12418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,75318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,12618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,99018.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,69124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,445*EMI: Rs. 17,85424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,13524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,54021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,13424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,82121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,57021.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 57,000...