Worst Car i had seen ever and worst company

By for Honda Amaze 2013-2016 2013-06-16 02:30:28.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style Ok...  Comfort Ok Pickup bad Mileage ok Best Features out look Needs to improve need to improve all about amaze and honda.. from sales to service Overall Experience worst expreience at sales point only... now how to buy such car..    not only product has problem but even people has problem.. honda guys are rude when it comes to amaze.. so called success has taken there heads.. they treat customer like bullshit when it comes to amaze... when i visited the show room i just felt like i am not there to buy some thing of value at 8 9 lakhs but i m there to buy ration food. no interest shown even to show the car.. not even test drive.. and about deliever rudly replied there are nearly 1000 customer in line like you so be in line and wait for you turn if you are interested other wise you can choose other car if you like we sale lot of cars so one customer goes we dont care. and this is my personal experience.. now i wonder if for product we have to wait for 5 6 months.. then god knows what happen if car has some serious repair.. again wait for 5 6 months for spares.. i am really amazed for amaze to see that once it was time when honda launched the cars in india in 1997 1998 and there sales guys beg to get one sales.. we our family was admire of honda as we had honds since first model 150 anvrsry model and after that had change two city.. and now honda has forgot its olden days and success had made them rude... they think customer as bullshit...

• tanvir |16 Jun,2013 06:51:43 AM

YOu written about the behavior of the dealer of Honda car not about car . I agree with you all the dealers of any car company in india behave like this if sales goes up they have no time to entertains you if sales down they eat up your mind . lets time goes by all will on the same platform because completion is very tight . Amaze is not amazing car it is only marketing after one year compare minutely with other cars in terms of car owner ship cost.

Rakesh |17 Jun,2013 07:39:24 AM

review is about the DEALER and not about the car.... i own an amaze, it is too amazing!!!!.

Raaj |28 Jun,2013 05:10:06 PM

Very true

bijay |02 May,2015 04:23:15 PM

Hello tanvir

b bngjfb |05 Jun,2015 05:06:05 PM

nnbfgbfbfrgbnt

karthick |18 Jun,2015 08:05:47 PM

I too own an amaze... I experience good service from Honda.. Also it is an amazing car as it is the only car to have 100 bhp engine under 9 lakh segment top variants.. I also get a mileage of 21 with A/C

ashwin |18 Jan,2016 12:36:44 AM

Bro that's ur personal bad experience I can say. The dealer from whom we purchased our car he was very helpful in the sale... he even arranged a vehicle for us to drop to the bus station

• Abhishek Anand |23 Jun,2013 02:12:04 PM

can anybody tell me that which is the best car among sail sedan, Amaze, Dzire,i20. I want to buy within a week.

mayank chauhan |26 Jun,2013 01:54:32 PM

I bought amaze a month ago.. drove 3500 kms in just a month.. Avg. on highway-24.6 mileage in city-17.1 i drive car with AC on all the time!! The only things which are better than Amaze in rest of the car is the interior! If you are comfortable with its interior..Go for Amaze! I have no regret in buying it!

shailesh gang |11 May,2014 01:48:09 PM

is it your amaze petrol or deisel?

Vijayakumar |28 Feb,2015 08:38:17 AM

Amaze owning more than 15 months beautiful car...,style, millage,Service ....here at Madurai . No questions go for it. You will be happy Customer !

utpal das |26 Jul,2015 09:07:38 PM

Amaze Is great...

rajesh |15 Oct,2015 11:19:21 PM

TATA ZEST is the best car

ritesh Patel |16 Jan,2016 10:58:26 AM

Which better than Honda amaze or hyundai xcent or swift dzire

• S.shambu |25 Jun,2013 12:34:22 AM

Amaze automatic

• Anil Kumar |26 Jun,2013 07:35:23 PM

Hi am planning to the new amaze which variant is best because am using only on weekends rest of the week go for bike so dreaming to own new amaze any body suggest which variant is good.

Rakesh |01 Jul,2013 11:35:41 AM

go for Amaze EX or E version--petrol,,if u drive only on weekends and less than 500 kms per month

• arthi |27 Jun,2013 12:09:02 PM

this is going to be my first car,am just a learner and new to handle with car i prefer amaze can yu ppl suggest which is the best car to go with

Pankaj Palande |22 Oct,2013 03:03:38 PM

Go With Amaze, it€™s really amazing............................ When I bought this car ,even I was learner and I found very safe and confident while driving this car.

• Suryaprakash TR |10 Jul,2013 04:34:25 PM

I have bought Amaze VXi AT 15 days back. It is very easy to drive and very comfortable. Milage within city is 9.2kmpl to start with. Hope improves after first service. Vehicle is excellent in all other features.

• ABHISHEK ANAND |18 Jul,2013 06:05:58 PM

Friends please make me understand may I also think about Ford Ecosport

• DR. SAUMYAJIT RAY |08 Aug,2013 01:40:22 PM

is it good as a first car? please let me know as i am interested in buying it. or any other sedan will be better in the same segment?

• ajay |03 Nov,2013 12:43:53 AM

NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.

• dr.sanjeev singh |19 Jan,2014 07:59:47 PM

is honda amaze petrol Eivtec engine E10 compatible

• wd |20 Nov,2014 02:30:06 PM

Jfjdudydu fjdjfuxuduf jcufufi

• jehsus |09 Jan,2015 11:50:31 AM

Jsyshshs jehehssh hehd

• Aditya Varms |08 Mar,2015 11:14:41 PM

It's too weak body. Don't worry about the mileage it will be waived of by its dents. Overall it's not best option to choose Amaze.

• ashish |23 Mar,2015 08:23:48 AM

Totally biased review Its really immature to write such a review publicly You should try to resolve this personally. May be you are too aggressive thats why they treat u like that. Nxt time don't write like this

vivek |25 Sep,2015 11:02:51 PM

Y Ashish ..it is democratic country and everyone has got the right to write their view and u shud not have any issues with that

• Salil |02 May,2015 04:17:33 PM

Having Very nice car.

fgji |25 May,2015 07:22:56 PM

Salil trying to find new car.

• b bngjfb |05 Jun,2015 05:04:06 PM

bdfvjfdvnjfnvjnvkndfjf

• sunny Bhai |13 Jul,2015 07:00:51 PM

Fully agreed with you, I had a chance to visit sundram Secunderabad dealer, same I felt, it's like if you go there in SUV they will show some interest otherwise, with there behaviour we walk out. I went to Hyundai booked grand i10,

• rajesh |15 Oct,2015 11:18:26 PM

Better you have to go for TATA ZEST...really worth car and in this segment this is best car , good features and also good looking....as we even compare to swift desire...my suggestion is those want to by the car in these segment.....

• rajesh |15 Oct,2015 11:18:31 PM

• Kaushik |01 Feb,2016 09:04:03 AM

Willing to Purchase Amaze..Got confused with Ford Aspire & HUNDAI Excent..please suggest

• manoj |01 Feb,2016 04:11:18 PM

Worst car Honda amaze I have purchased Honda amaze , I was not given engine protector and heat absorbing sheet of bonut After purchasing the car no body is there to hear my problem

• shashi kant kumar |10 Feb,2016 07:19:11 PM

I bought this car in may 2015 from Samara Honda lajpat Nagar, Delhi. From booking to delivery and after sale service all were amazing experience.