Very very excited and Value for money car

By for Honda Amaze 2013-2016 2013-07-15 11:32:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Overall comfort and driving exp..

Cons : Interiors

I got my Honda Amaze Diesel S model two days. I am really excited with driving exp. of this car. But I feel interiors need to be bit improved . Overall exp .is good and satisfied.This car is value for money. WHen I switch on A/C i can hear the sound of Fan even if i keep it in 1 . Is this common in all cars or any other problem in my car ? Can some one please share theor experience about this noise ... Look and Style  : Very attractive Comfort : Good Pickup : Very Good Mileage : OK Best Features  :  Driving Comfort ,Good pickup and mileage Needs to improve : Interiors Overall Experience : Nice

• shekhar |18 Jul,2013 10:33:36 PM

hai koi mai ka laal jo bata sake which one is better honda amaze idtech-smt or swift dzire vdi

Rakesh |21 Jul,2013 11:45:36 AM

amaze is any day better

shekhar |23 Jul,2013 12:53:40 PM

i booked Honda amaze s-idtec on 15th July and they gave me a call on 17th July that your car is ready please come for payment. but today i cancelled booking because i want to wait for 5 to 6 months for more user review. i will get my 21000 booking amount within 10 days. but still i believe amaze is 100 times better than dzire. i experienced 3 test drive of Honda amaze from different dealers and each time i got full satisfaction. i found steering, handling, pickup and reverse back is much better than dzire.