Simply loving it

for S i-Dtech

Look and Style Look is good when I compare with its compitator Swift DZire and some times I feel I am driving Big Sedan Car. Comfort 5 people can sit very happily. Lot of space is available so on comfort end it is best. Mileage I am new in driving for me it is giving me milage of 17KMPL in city. Best Features Boot Space, Leg room, 2Din speakers. Needs to improve CD Changer, Engine sound Overall Experience I say its wonderful car.

By ashok
On: Jun 18, 2013 | 1706 Views

Write your Comment on Honda Amaze 2013-2016

a
ajay
Nov 7, 2013 12:35:04 AM

NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.

A
ashok
Nov 7, 2013 11:35:27 AM

Thanks for suggestion. I will keep this in mind

Honda Amaze 2013-2016
    This car model has expired