Don't ever buy Amaze Automatic Car, worst experience of sales and...

for S AT i-Vtech

Look and Style: The looks of the vehicle are very good. Comfort. I would rate it as just fine Mileage: Worst mileage. It's giving just 5 to 7 kmpl with AC on. Not even 50% of the company's statement of 15 kmpl. Company should not fool around the customers by giving false information. Overall Experience Unsatisfactory. Eastern Honda in Kolkata delivered the car in 1 month after all the payment formalities done which they promised me to deliver in 1 week. Secondly, I requested the sales person for my desired car number before booking and they assured me but at the end after booking, they not even bothered about the customers requirement which really was very unsatisfactory. Sales department is very poor.

By ashok agarwal
On: Dec 11, 2014 | 3106 Views

Write your Comment on Honda Amaze 2013-2016

a
abhijeet
Apr 25, 2015 7:13:59 AM

I got SMT petrol model 15 days back. Got Mileage of 19.7 in Mumbai Kolhapur expressway and overall Mileage in village narrow road and Highways for 1250 Km is 17. I have recorded video of the mileage reading. Its great car which lacks power in ghat section if the AC is on. Overall - smooth, very comfortable and high mileage car.

Honda Amaze 2013-2016
    This car model has expired