Disappointed after purchasing HONDA AMAZE

By for Honda Amaze 2013-2016 2013-10-29 14:48:34.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks, mileage

Cons : bad service

Needs to improve: i have purchased HONDA AMAZE on 06 oct 2013 and on 17 oct one of its part broken. since then and till now 27 oct , my vehicle is in service centre Mandi and it is not yet repaired.  Till now i have not got possession of my vehicle ..  registration is due and my vacation are getting over.  i am very very disappointed with the response of the HONDA company and with the vehicle.. Overall Experience: Very very disappointed.

• r c purohit |29 Oct,2013 09:18:13 PM

This is a problem for Honda owners, before you purchased Honda you should have known that due to limited numbers of authorized Honda service centers and non availability of parts in open market owner will always be at the mercy of HONDA .So you are to blame yourself . It very risky to go on long journeys on bad roads on Honda vehicles. In such cases if any breakdown happens you will not be struck for days Hope Honda will listen and at least fill the spare parts inventories in authorized centers

• AJAY |03 Nov,2013 12:28:36 AM

so sorry to hear ABOUT IT

• piyush joshi |04 Nov,2013 10:28:09 PM

friend i agree with u, honda should improve their customer service......,that's the only point where Honda is lacking from Maruti....but i feel it can't stop us loving amaze......it happens...

• Prasanna |16 Nov,2013 10:35:14 PM

I agree on Honda Response to the customers, So i strongly demand the people while you are in Honda showroom be careful with Honda commitments and motivation strategies to sell the vehicle, then after they don't care about the existing customer and search for another bakaraaaaaaaaaaaa?

• san |19 Nov,2013 03:54:32 PM

Hi Kuldeep, Can you please let us know what is the status now and what was the cause of breakdown? Thanks

• Paresh Joshi |24 Nov,2013 06:55:08 PM

Hi Kuldeep, I am planning to buy one of the 2 chosen cars, i.e. Honda Amaze & Toyoto Itioz (Diesel Models) Can you or anyone guide me as I am confused in my selection. Except for milege Itioz seems to be best. Paresh

• Saurabh |24 Mar,2014 06:10:17 PM

Hi Guys, I am confuse with Honda Amaze(SMT Petrol) & Hyundai XCENT(S-Petrol), could you please suggest which one should i buy? Saurabh

• Ramesh |13 Jun,2014 06:36:03 PM

Hi paresh.Plz go for a test drive of both vehicles.I purchased Honda Amaze last year and very much dissatisfied with the performance even though it is my first cal. Be careful and act smart before purchasing.

• dhirendra kumar panda |01 Oct,2014 01:24:59 PM

a maintenance car in this segment, my brother has purchased Amaze last year. he ve changed his tyres in 20000km and also a/c not working. pls don't purchase this car middle-class family........