Amaazeeeeeee showed me amazing things in a day

By for Honda Amaze 2013-2016 2013-05-09 19:53:46.0
  • Appearance

Bought car on 8/5 went to worshop morning 9/5 and its 8:00pm(9/5) and they still have no clue whats wrong with it. It was all good we did good 50 km on it after that it suddenly stopped and started with 3 selfs went straight back home. Contacted honda next morning and trust me no one was ready to help, workshop guy kept on insisting to contact sales guy for this TECHINAL ISSUE after much heated conversation he agreed to check the car. On the way just before half a kilometre car stopped and refused to start up( didnt know where the workshop was at that time) called workshop guy to help us he simply said i dont the way and gave roadside assistance number who was not availabe. i simply walked up there with the aid of roadside vendors and stormed into GM office and was very loud and rude ( am sorry about it ,lost my temper only coz of that annoying workshop guy). he was way too polite and helped me with it but they still have no clue whats the matter with the car, they said they will contact company and look into matter and demaded 2 more days.

• HP Singh |09 May,2013 09:09:57 PM

I m planning to buy the honda amze smt diesel car. But negative comments like noising engine,stopped the car on the way, make me puzzle to think over to purchase swift vdi.pl let me know it will be better for me to have a honda amaze.

• AKS |10 May,2013 09:56:53 AM

Do let us know what was the problem after its resolved. This is disturbing. Also read a review that petrol engine gave out smoke in the engine bay....

• SAT |10 May,2013 01:24:59 PM

I BOOKED SAME CAR AND I AM GOING GET ONE SOON IT IS WORTH BUYING OR WAIT FOR SOME MORE DAYS AND BUY CAN YOU SUGGEST ME

VicK |10 May,2013 03:35:10 PM

Give me a day will let u know

• akash |11 May,2013 02:11:44 AM

please be aware some one wants to post wrong message and confuse others. let them sahre dealer / workshop name and contact number so that we can validate it before concluidng and make decision to goahead or not

• Gurvinder |11 May,2013 11:17:59 PM

ok we got the car back had some manufacturing error(i dnt have that technical knowledge)but there is a socket for ecu and the wire was not properly inserted into socket and when the car went through bumps it became more loose and also moisture went into it while washing (ecu socket have 2 points for ignition) thats what i have been told, but car works like a charm now yes engine tends to get noisy when u rev it and yes air conditioner us not as efficient but the car is value for money. (went for atleast a 100 kilometre ride just to make sure everything is fine). and for people who think i and making this up dealer- ring road honda bought it from m.g. road but service station is in sector- 18 and workshop guy AMIT WALIA (deputy GM)

• Gurvinder |11 May,2013 11:21:50 PM

if u guys want something specific review about the car let me know

Satya |02 Oct,2013 12:06:32 PM

I took a test drive and felt engine noise inside the car...it is unusual thing for me. also i am bit worried about Aluminium die cast engine life compare to die cast iron engine....actucally becaue of material change engine became lighter and more efficient but how about the life and maintenance????

• shanmugan |12 May,2013 12:48:47 PM

i love this car because of honda.honda has proved already on previous models ,so no problem we can buy this car

md |16 Jun,2013 01:14:01 AM

want to sell diesel amaze

Pradeep Sharma |27 Jun,2015 11:26:52 PM

I want to buy connect me on 7760022550

md |16 Jun,2013 01:16:07 AM

hi shanmugan want to sell diesel amaze contact 9325008676

• BHAGVAT SINGH |12 May,2013 01:57:00 PM

Indeed I agree with the experience of workshop and showroom owner. I my self. In Ahmedabad, one of the dealer Landmark Honda has not responded even sitting in the reception area for 35-40 minutes. I reminded to the ladies receptionist to let me clear my inquiry of Honda Amaze for which I went to showroom. The both even reminded for a glass of water but nothing has been heard from the management. The poorest of the response I have ever seen from such a brand HONDA dealer. Bad experience ? I think HONDA management have to focus on customer satisfaction to sale their brand other wise one day these Indian dealer will spoil their brand. Wake up please !!!!!

Gurvinder |12 May,2013 07:55:06 PM

i know what its like .......experienced it myself. next time try going to GM directly then see how things change for you

• Jobin Jose |12 May,2013 10:01:52 PM

Hi Gurvinder, You specified about the noise when the engine is revved hard. Is it really annoying? Or is it OK and does the sound poaches inside the cabin to much?

Gurvinder |13 May,2013 09:14:39 AM

You can say car isn't properly insulated as you would expect from Honda. What I feel is that car doesn't like to be pushed hard(that doesn't mean it can't ) . It has alot of power and will cruise 140 easily but sound would say otherwise. it's a couple of notch higher than swift diesel but nothing which isn't tolerable.

• Gurvinder |13 May,2013 09:13:03 AM

• Bharath |14 May,2013 03:37:57 PM

Hi Gurvinder, Thank you for the information. It is really helpful. Did you check the mileage in city/highway? Which model did you take E or S. Is it worth to go for S model? Does noise increases as speed/rpm increase?

• skp |21 May,2013 02:22:48 PM

i am thinking to buy this segment car and one out of them is Amaze. it is very bed part of the company if the after sales service is poor no body can trust the product and it will definately affect the sales. Pl post me out come of the problem faced by the buyer.

• Dr Anurag Dikshit |24 May,2013 06:14:05 PM

Car is very nice and stylish, i have urban titanium iDtech S model, run 1000 km today and due for my first service. earlier during first few days there was a bit noise in engine but with time it has reduced to the speed of 30-50 km when there is more noise. but that's not a problem. Otherwise its fun to drive, enormous power which come a bit late but nice maneuvers and turns on overtake.

Guvinder |24 May,2013 07:29:44 PM

I still have some time for my 1st service. I hope noise comes down a bit. Car lacks the interior quality ( cost cutting can be seen every where) but the thing I am worried about is they even didn't give rubber around the front and back glass( I feel that it will come out anytime). Technically car is superb no doubt about it . Yes power comes bit late but it's not like common fiat's 1.3 Diesel engine turbo lag.

• Harish |04 Jun,2013 08:31:01 PM

hi,,i my planning to buy honda amaze diesal ,,,,,please suggest u r ideas,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gurvinder |07 Jun,2013 08:39:37 PM

sry for late reply.............. for me to help you decide u need to be more specific of what you are looking in the car you want

• Gurvinder |08 Jun,2013 12:18:47 PM

U didnt reply so i will give overall view. i have dzire vdi and amaze s. Exterior - amaze is better looking and there is no doubt (i dnt think any1 would disagree) Interior- Dzire is much better, in amaze u can see the cost cutting more evidently(dzire looks a bit of more premium than amaze in interior) . fronts seats are much more comfortable than amaze but in rear amaze has loads of space unlike dzire.(just noticed it if u open boot in amaze there is no covering on the lid from inside everything is open i hope u get what i mean) Drive - for sure amaze is better in drive, u cant make out if its petrol or diesel thats how good it rides. its smooth as honda city and steering is so precise . noise - Omg.... the only reason we went in for this car was coz its HONDA. u will be shocked how irritating this sound can be . believe me dzire is noisy too but its not like u get bothered by it but in amaze its get irritating if u arent playing music( its like honda didnt even bother to insulate cabin) Mileage - amaze is better for sure its giving me approx 18 whereas dzire gives me 15 (local). Verdict - for city i think amaze will be better because of its mileage but for longer journey i think dzire is better (if only 2 people are travelling or else its get cranky if u have a tall person sitting with u). if u are stuck btw them i would really advise u to first check amaze out before buying it, it has issues and depends on you if u can oversee them. (DON'T BUY THE CAR BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SAYING ITS A GOOD CAR, YOU WILL BE INVESTING MONEY AND WILL HAVE USE IT FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS I GUESS . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO CHECK CAR OUT THOROUGHLY BECAUSE THE PROBLEM CARS HAS WON'T BE EVIDENT FROM THE TEST DRIVE)

• kamal |07 Jul,2013 03:29:00 PM

i'm also planning to buy amaze...but after going through the feedback i think some body would be fool to go for it... now i'll go for swift dz-ire .....can any body help me whether it is my correct decision

• ajay |03 Nov,2013 01:05:14 AM

NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.

• ajay |07 Nov,2013 12:46:37 AM

NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.

• vishal |07 Oct,2015 11:51:32 PM

Nothing is perfect in world.