Small car in SUV category

By for Ford Fusion from Ahmedabad 2009-01-09 13:55:59.0
  • Appearance

Pros : spacious, comfortable

Cons : interiors low quality type

I enjoys my ride with the new Ford Fusion i owns, it is a more spacious car with a more comfort offering ride. In the SUV list i noticed this car to be even more smaller then compared to other cars. Better ground clearance with powerful engine delivers greater power to the car. In the first sight i found this car to be very sporty and thats why only i got attracted to it.

• DEV DUTT SHARMA |29 Nov,2011 07:22:18 PM

good car

AJIT |01 Feb,2012 01:46:20 PM

THE MORE I USE THE MORE I LOVE. IT IS GETTING BEAUTIFUL WITH HER AGE. THE STYLING IS UNIQUE AND STILL PEOPLE TURN HEADS THINKING IT IS IMPORTED NEW CAR AFTER 4 YRS OF USE. SIMPLY GREAT EXPERIENCE OF OWNERSHIP

Dev Dutt Sharma |01 Feb,2012 09:01:04 PM

Yes ,Not compair this suv with other,This is great SUV ,very powerful comfartable.............

AJIT |02 Feb,2012 03:17:29 PM

dear devdutt, this is not an suv but its abilities & looks definitely are. Fusion comes under premium hatchback category. fyi. thanks for reply.

Dev Dutt Sharma |02 Feb,2012 06:06:13 PM

Dearb Ajeet, this is your thinking but as per my opnion this is small SUV ,you are absolutly right this is premium hatchback category.thanks

AJIT |02 Feb,2012 06:35:08 PM

dear Dev dutta, good to see your reply, I have good suggestions for you to make it look your fusion really like an SUV. if you have time and money i can share it with you. I have this plan to make some cosmetic changes (low cost though) but not abke to execute them due to time availability. le me know if you are interested. can you send me photo of your fusion sorry mini SUV on my direct mail ID? ajit.wagh@pentadesigners.com pls?