Not up to the benchmark, driving comfort poor, featureless car, no parking sensor, navigation is inbuilt but just for consolation, not of much use, not for offroading, dust enters in the car and built quality seems compromised, insulation poor and headlight is not suitable for highway driving.
- 5 Likes
- 26 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Actually you drive this car?? Atleast sit on passenger seat. Mine is Punto but I drive this one. What featured in other car than this? Your favourite car is baloni na?
What is your benchmark? Tin can baleno?
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (579)
- Mileage (148)
- Performance (85)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (112)
- Engine (138)
- Interior (58)
- Power (137)
- More ...
I bought Freestyle Titanium plus petrol, the driving experience is very good especially on highways, mileage in the city 10Km and on the highways 15km. Front-seat comfort...
Awesome car in this segment loaded with lots of safety features. Handling, performance, and stability is far ahead in the segment. You can experience only if you go for a...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,87018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 14,36118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,42418.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,15718.5 kmplManual
Trending Ford Cars
Bring Home Ford Freestyle and Get EMI of R...