Not up to the benchmark, driving comfort poor, featureless car, no parking sensor, navigation is inbuilt but just for consolation, not of much use, not for offroading, dust enters in the car and built quality seems compromised, insulation poor and headlight is not suitable for highway driving.
- 5 Likes
- 31 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
You should first ride some other cars and then talk sensibly. And your complaing about off road capabilities from this car highlights your ignorance.
Actually you drive this car?? Atleast sit on passenger seat. Mine is Punto but I drive this one. What featured in other car than this? Your favourite car is baloni na?
What is your benchmark? Tin can baleno?
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (623)
- Mileage (160)
- Performance (95)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (147)
- Interior (60)
- Power (143)
- More ...
I own a Titanium diesel model. People usually don't research before buying. The best option in diesel with drive & safety of SUV standards driver & enthusiastic car, shou...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.599,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*EMI: Rs. 15,51818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,24818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,74,000*EMI: Rs. 16,86218.5 kmplManual