I bought Ford Freestyle Titanium Diesel Feb 2019, and this is beast of Car within the medium budget. If you're an enthusiastic rider and also cares about safety at the same time, go for Freestyle. I hooked my first bumper couple of times to front vehicles but not much massive damage at all, though I felt the impact, there was very minimal damage(scratches) on the dome. Stable build quality and safety feature and same time rider friendly!
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (608)
- Mileage (156)
- Performance (94)
- Looks (101)
- Comfort (120)
- Engine (145)
- Interior (59)
- Power (139)
- More ...
Using freestyle for 2 years. Very satisfied with the car. Anyone who loves driving will love this car. No maintenance except periodic service. Excellent handling, spin, b...
I purchased the Freestyle petrol top model on June,18. Driven about 18 K so far in all terrains including off-roading in hills. Best performance from all angles like powe...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,85118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,40018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,13118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 16,76618.5 kmplManual
Trending Ford Cars
This Festive Season Buy The Ford Freestyle...