I bought a Ford Freestyle 1.5 (D) Titanium on 25th December 2018. I have driven around 2800 KMs till now and the performance of the car is amazing. The HSD engine has a lot of pulling power and you will never feel there is power lag except for turbo lag below 1750 rpm. The build quality doesn't give you VW feeling (like the thud you feel while closing a Polo door), but it is not rattling as well. The only con is very human, the people at the service center are not very professional in rendering the service and they want to run through as many vehicles to increase the daily billing. If you are lucky enough to find a service consultant who really takes care of your car then you have made the perfect choice in buying Ford Freestyle.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (622)
- Mileage (160)
- Performance (95)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (125)
- Engine (147)
- Interior (60)
- Power (143)
- More ...
I own a Titanium diesel model. People usually don't research before buying. The best option in diesel with drive & safety of SUV standards driver & enthusiastic car, shou...
I love this car, it's totally fun to drive this small monster. If you drive it in a proper way, it will give you an economy of 27kmpl, I am the proof. And acceleration is...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.599,000*EMI: Rs. 12,49018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*EMI: Rs. 15,51818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*EMI: Rs. 16,24818.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,74,000*EMI: Rs. 16,86218.5 kmplManual