I own 1.2 petrol Titanium which i would say best pick for 7-8 lakh budget. it gives 13 kmpl in city traffic (Gear shift 1 and 2) and in highways 17 kmpl (5th Gear 120 max). Braking makes you feel comfortable when driving. Awesome car to pick.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Freestyle
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (590)
- Mileage (150)
- Performance (89)
- Looks (100)
- Comfort (116)
- Engine (140)
- Interior (58)
- Power (137)
- More ...
Best car in its segments first do the test drive then make your opinion. it's fast, it's capable its connected Jus brought flair edition and much happy suspension setup i...
- View All Freestyle Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,85118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 14,36318.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,40018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,13118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 16,76618.5 kmplManual
Trending Ford Cars
Buy Now Ford Freestyle With the Special Ra...