Rating of Ford Figo

N
Nishant Patil
for 1.5D Titanium MT
On: Nov 14, 2016 | 39 Views

It's almost 6 years, I've been driving the Ford Figo diesel. In terms of the drive, it's a complete driver's car. On highways, the Figo is fun to drive and its also gives back good average. Superb space to offer for passengers as well as the boot. The best part is that the 2nd-row seat folds flat giving you that extra space. My kid just loves the flat seat arrangement and wished it always stayed that way. Apart from this the music system is one of the best sounding systems I've heard off in the segment. Gives you that complete experience you always wanted. What I miss is the steering wheel mounted controls. But that's ok because the adjustments are close enough.

The only downside to the Ford Figo is it's ground clearance. You have to be careful while driving over speed breakers and bad roads.

Low on maintenance. I say this because I have friends who pay almost 10K for their regular services at Maruti and I never had to pay that much. Max I paid was 3K. So to sum it up the Figo is a complete value for money car.

Other Figo Reviews