Pros : Everything is good.
Cons : Nothing as such.
I was about to book Maruti Swift and just a day before I saw Ford's All-New Figo. Took a test ride and tt just took me one hour to change my decision and I purchased All New Figo, Titanium (Diesel) on 8th Nov 2015.
Here Is what my views are after having a running of 1800 KMs by now. If I compare it with Swift, this car is way beyond Swift's quality and comfort.
1. New Figo is a very spacious car, much more than Swift. It gives excellent comfort.
2. The Figo is a 1.5-litre engine, 100 BHP with 215 Torque as against Swift's (1.2-litre, 74 BHP and 190 Torque diesel). I am extremely surprised by the power of the car. It just can't match it with Swift and way beyond it. (I also have a Swift at home of my brother)
3. The millage shown currently on the screen is 22.2 / Lt of Diesel (What more can you expect in the city.)
4. Being diesel I expected a noise of the car, but the car has absolutely zero noise. (You may hear some at 1 or 2nd gear when windows are open).
5. The build quality is like a tank (check it when you close the door). I can clearly feel a difference when driving my brother's Swift and my Figo.
6. Top Swift diesel costs you around 8.5 Lac in Pune whereas top Figo diesel cost me 8.10 Lac only.
7. The boot space is 254 litre as against Swift's 204 litre.
8. Moreover, the size of this car is just 30 mm more than Swift so in the same size you get more space, more power, more bootspace and more mileage.
9. And important about ford maintenance, I am pretty sure with this 3rd generation engine, it will not cost me Rs 4500 to 5000 / yr. which is fine.
10. Last but not the least Amazing looks like Aston Martin, everyone keeps looking at my car when on the road.
1. When you are speeding down while putting on second gear from third and you start driving on second, I feel a minor Jurk, not sure If I need to improve my drive ...
Ford Figo, the best car in hatchback segment gives pleasure riding, be...
I got the delivery of this car on 3rd December and since then it has a...
Figo is suspended by a conventional independent MacPherson front and n...
My experience with FIGO is really awesome, i have tested her capabilit...
6 Months 12000 Kms Torque is the biggest plus in Figo, I am sure no o...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals