Rating of Ford Figo

s
shreyas salunkhe
for 1.5D Trend MT
On: Dec 23, 2016 | 49 Views

I am having Figo 2016 trend diesel. I am getting a mileage of around 23 kmph on daily basis. It has been 5 months since I am using this solid built machine. I am having daily running of 70 km. Interior quality is top notch but can be better. It's far better than its competitors like grand i10 and Suzuki swift. It comes with best in class safety features like 2 airbags for my version also with abs and EBD Considering these facts ford have offered a great family hatchback where safety is the most important aspects for the buyers. The build quality is top notch you can feel the solid punch from door panels. The maintenance cost is as low as nothing for me. The paint quality is superior. Ford sync system works absolutely fabulous. As per entertainment point of view, it's well equipped. The Little downside from my point of view are interior can be better, Dual tone interior can be done a great job as same as aspire. Aftermarket service is again an issue. But 4.3 stars for this solid built machine. I am not giving any engine performance information because its very much same opinion as on site.

If you are planning to buy it then go for it..........................:)

Other Figo Reviews