The 2015 Ford Figo has been launched in India at a price of between Rs. 4.30 - 7.41 lakhs (ex-Delhi).
What you'll like:
• Aston Martin-esque face looks very stylish!
• Value for money positioning. Priced lower than the Swift
• Powerful & efficient 1.5L diesel engine. Good driveability too
• Compliant ride quality. Suspension is tuned for comfort
• Airbags across the range. Titanium+ variant gets 6 airbags!
• Well-packaged cabin offers good legroom, lots of features and a chilling air-con
• Dual-clutch Automatic with a bigger 1.5L petrol, ESP, traction control & hill start assist
What you won't:
• Commuter 1.2L petrol is unimpressive. A mediocre engine
• Ordinary handling and lighter build quality are a departure from the usual Ford characteristics
• Cabin width makes the Figo suited to 4 adults, not 5
• 14" rims look too puny. Tyres could be wider, especially for the fast diesel
• Rear headroom is limited. Headliner brushes the heads of taller passengers
• Automatic unavailable in the fully-loaded trim
• At highway speeds, downshifts aren't as immediate as you'd expect from a dual-clutch automatic
Ford Figo, the best car in hatchback segment gives pleasure riding, be...
I got the delivery of this car on 3rd December and since then it has a...
Figo is suspended by a conventional independent MacPherson front and n...
My experience with FIGO is really awesome, i have tested her capabilit...
6 Months 12000 Kms Torque is the biggest plus in Figo, I am sure no o...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals