The 2015 Ford Figo has been launched in India at a price of between Rs. 4.30 - 7.41 lakhs (ex-Delhi).
What you'll like:
• Aston Martin-esque face looks very stylish!
• Value for money positioning. Priced lower than the Swift
• Powerful & efficient 1.5L diesel engine. Good driveability too
• Compliant ride quality. Suspension is tuned for comfort
• Airbags across the range. Titanium+ variant gets 6 airbags!
• Well-packaged cabin offers good legroom, lots of features and a chilling air-con
• Dual-clutch Automatic with a bigger 1.5L petrol, ESP, traction control & hill start assist
What you won't:
• Commuter 1.2L petrol is unimpressive. A mediocre engine
• Ordinary handling and lighter build quality are a departure from the usual Ford characteristics
• Cabin width makes the Figo suited to 4 adults, not 5
• 14" rims look too puny. Tyres could be wider, especially for the fast diesel
• Rear headroom is limited. Headliner brushes the heads of taller passengers
• Automatic unavailable in the fully-loaded trim
• At highway speeds, downshifts aren't as immediate as you'd expect from a dual-clutch automatic
Test Driven All new Ford Figo, All the way better then earlier, its a...
Just two years completed with my ford Figo Titanium 1.4L D. Let me dro...
1.Earlier we are in the opinion that the service cost for the ford veh...
It's almost 6 years I've been driving the Ford Figo Diesel. In...
best car in its kind and u can buy it for power as well as economy.its...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals