One of the best hatchback car in India

By for Ford Figo from Bangalore 2010-07-03 13:56:31.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Stylish car, smart looks, great performance, value for money,

Ford Figo such an excellent premium hatchback car in the country, which is performing well and offered an excellent mileage in the market. I have recently purchased a new Ford Figo Diesel EXI diesel version. It is priced at Rs. 4,72,900 lakh. I really happy to buy a new stylish and charming car for my smart family. I hope that it will keep staying with my for a long time and will continue to perform well in the auto market. I went at the Ford Showrooms for purchase a Ford Fiesta diesel version but there were also available the new Ford Figo. After watching the new Figo than immediately change the plan to purchase a Fiesta car and asked the representative what is the cost and addition features of this car then after I bought the new Ford Figo. Now I really happy with it.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • jithinlal |14 Jul,2010 08:52:33 PM

excellent car by ford.good performance,nice handling,real value for money,sporty look hatchback,electronic mirrors,good suspension.dont wait buy this all new ford figo.......

• S.Krishnan |20 Jul,2010 11:59:33 PM

Figo exi diesel good car to handle and the meilage is good,Great product from ford

• abhi |24 Jul,2010 01:22:01 AM

handling is to good as campare to swift but pickup is not so good

• sriram srinivasan |25 Jul,2010 02:18:38 PM

all the comments are so far only about the performance and mileage of petrol and diesel version. can any of the users through light on the after sales service as it is from ford company which is well known in the market for stupendous service cost.