New Figo - Petrol (Trendz variant)

By for Ford Figo 2016-06-01 12:07:23.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Comfort, power, great looks, impressive sound system, superb engine and yes a great AC power

Cons : During AC on power gets low, giving less accesories (fog lamp) on mid variant

Value for money as compared to the Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Swift, Fiat Punto, etc. It is always good, great technology, suspension are good, AC is just brilliant. It's more than impressive at 50degree of temp.

The sound quality of the speakers is equally impressive as compared to other cars in the same segment. I had a petrol variant which gave me 15-16kmpl in the city and it's good for me. But for diesel I don't know, what's the mileage, you can check other reviews.

I wish it offered more space but nothing to complain in this. However, the middle model is provided with less accessories which include no fog lamps and more light is needed inside the cabin.

Nevertheless, these are petty things, you can just visit the showroom and take a ride. You can then compare it with its competition and reach to a conclusion.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this June