Hello, I am using my Ford Figo diesel from last two years. I feel it is a good car but with certain small cons.
1. Ground clearance is small, which should be a considerable factor if you drive your car in conditions where you face a lot of speed breakers and potholes.
2. There is a slight lag in the pickup, which is of course on all diesel cars, but I feel it is less in other make like Volkswagen and hundai.
When it come to pros of the car:
1. It feels like an ocean of power, especially on highways. No car in its segment can even touch its performance in smoothness of ride and overtake. I ran this car continuously on 120-135 kmph for 3 hours, really enjoyable experience.
2. Main factor which we really consider these days is maintenance cost. I feel it is really reasonable, paid Rs 4000 for servicing. If some parts are replaced they are also not very costly and comparable to Maruti parts prices.
3. The third thing which really impress me is the after every service, a call from Ford (not from dealer), to enquire the quality of service and if you report any problem, Ford takes this seriously and ensures the same service center will resolve your issue at the earliest. Ford will call you again to know the status of the complaint. This care is really lovable.
I have taken a test drive of ford Figo and I feel it's a very good...
I have been driving this car for more than 3 years. What amazes me mos...
This is my second car, I had learnt driving on a pre-owned Hyundai Get...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals