Ford Fusion 1.6 Duratec Petrol

By for Ford Figo 2016-11-07 21:46:23.0
  • Appearance

My name is Barani, and I am using Ford Fusion. I am mentioning the Pros and Cons of my car so I can participate in this contest.

Pros: This is one of the best cars I have ever seen in India. 1600cc ultra power duratec engine makes the car easy to drive in highway and also in city traffic. I am using the car for more than 3 years now, and I dont even have a single drawback about my car. It flies in the highways, and strong and sturdy even at 140 speed. I am sure that none of car in its segment can match to its speed and stability. Brilliant is not the word to describe my car. Talking of the safety features of my car. It does not have airbag however the Anti- Breaklock System with EBD feature helps the car hold excellent grip on the roads, and ensures safety breaking.

Talking of the Cons: The car does not have control switches on the steering wheel, and also the "A" pillar of the car is little wide, which makes visibility on corners a bit difficult. The car gives less mileage, compared to other petrol cars in the segment.