Ford Figo Titanium - My Car

By for Ford Figo 2016-11-13 14:00:23.0
  • Appearance

I have recently purchased the Ford Figo Titanium as my third car.

The car has 1198 cc powerful engine with petrol variant. It is loaded with most of the features I wanted in my car to be. The car has height adjustment for the driver with all power windows. The car has matching RVM and door handles. The car has better leg space for the rear-end passengers making long drives comfortable to all.

The power steering is very smooth and very responsive to touch. It has a large boot space sufficient for long travel luggage.

The car has electrically adjustable rear view mirrors for adjustment and sound controls on steering wheel itself. The multimedia is of the best quality from Herman with 4 speakers with good quality boosters/tweeters. It has blue tooth docking facility for your mobile making it very useful for hands-free driving.

The fabric upholstery is very pleasant and matching with the interior. The adjustable headrest for front and rear seats is an added advantage. A lot of consideration has been given to the storage of drinks centrally as well as in the doors. The feeling while driving car is real majestic and pleasant when you overtake others.

The pricing is just and worth. I will say it is the best car in hatchback segment.