Rating of Ford Figo

Car is Good for long drive

R
RAMARAO
for 1.5D Titanium MT
On: Nov 16, 2016 | 51 Views

1.Earlier we are in the opinion that the service cost for the ford vehicles is very high, but that assumption is wrong. The service cost is less when compared to the local Companies.

2.I am getting good mileage 24 per kilometers per litre

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) -Interiors are good. But a long dashboard without any utility feels useless. Plastic quality is good. The 12v socket is an odd place. Music System is very good. Bluetooth connectivity takes a bit more time. But Overall a very good finish. I am a short height person. I was confused for front visibility. But it is good.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy, and Gearbox Awesome performance. 100 ps power is good enough to boost up with your vehicle.

Ride Quality & Handling 175 tires are not good enough. I am planning to go for 185. Overall ride quality and handling is very good. Clutch is slight long pushing. I have driven a few hundred kms. The average is good. Engine sound is low. A very good packaged car.

Final Words-I got my car from Prema Ford, Patna. The showroom was much responsive. Very good hospitality. No one can ignore this car. A very good package with good features.

Areas of improvement Ford should provide ABS except for top models.

Other Figo Reviews