1) First and the essential thing is awesome driveability and indeed fun to drive Ford Figo.2) Good quality material and best in its segment.3) top quality touch screen and music system.4) doors are heavy, which tells you solidity of the car each time when you close.5) The average is 15.5 in the city and 17 on the highway. 6) seat comfort is excellent but can be improved little for the long run. 7) front lights should be upgraded. Can't tell you all the points in the short review but its the best sedan in the segment for sure.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (327)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,37,000*EMI: Rs.18,18224.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs.12,14518.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs.14,58018.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs.15,52818.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs.16,54616.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs.17,49316.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Ford Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...