I have been driving this car for more than 3 years. What amaze me most is the acceleration with which I had even drove it for 140 kmph on meerut highways and still in cabin you won't feel the speed and seated confortably.
The diesel engine is quiet powerful at 1398 cc however not very sure about the petrol engine but as far as I had studied about this car, I found that its always better to go for diesel version if you are looking to buy a ford car.
Overall its a good car, though quiet heavy on pocket in terms of service and cost of spare parts.
This is my first car and I am quite happy.
Below are some major pros and cons
1. Acceleration is quiet good.
2. Boot space is quiet sufficient if you are going for a long trip.
3. Quiet comfortable and spacious but the floor is quiet low so when sitting in car it feels you are sitting on ground especially if you are 6 ft long but once you are seated then there is no issue.
4. Handling and power steering is quiet good and even if you drove above the speed of 140 kmph on highways like meerut highway, you wont feel the speed and will enjoy the drive.
5. Its quiet firm on road and has a good grip and wont skid.
6. Mileage (Diesel model gives me 22 kmpl).
7. Powerful engine (Diesel engine is 1398 cc, the only one in its segment).
8. In the price range of hatchback its quiet comparable to the premium variants of its competitors like i20, jazz and baleno
1. Seats are very low, thus making it unconfortable if you are a long person and going to market for shopping as sitting in the driving seat again and again can cause you backache.
2. Spare parts and service is quiet high on your pocket.
3. After driving for more than 1 lakh kmpl, this car is left to be driven across city only and I won't take the risk of long driving.
4. Sometimes whenever you have to apply brake due to some hindrance, the engine gets switched off and you have to reignite it. this is specially whenever the car is on 3rd gear or upper.
5. Ground clearance is very low and in Indian road conditions this will always make your car touch the road. Even when it is full and you are climbing a ramp from basement parking.
6. Its air conditioner pipes and coils are on the bottom and with low ground clearance they are very much prone to being damaged. I am already facing this issue in my car. similarly the gear box is also very low and is again prone to being damage. thus you have to be very careful while driving in Indian roads specially on night.
Overall a good car and as far as the review for the new model I already found it quiet interesting and would definitely give a thumbs up for this car.
I have taken test drive of ford figo and i feel its very good hatchbac...
Hello, I am using my Ford Figo diesel from last two years. I feel it i...
This is my second car, I had learnt driving on a pre-owned Hyundai Get...
Ford Figo is a daily life car because its size is small so very good f...
I love my car very much I think the second biggest thing after being b...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals