My 9 Months Journey With Ford Figo Aspire

By for Ford Aspire 2016-08-10 12:08:17.0
  • Appearance

I am driving Ford Figo Aspire Titanium Plus, Diesel Variant for almost 9 months now and completed 16000 Kilometers. So following is my review after using 9 months.

Lets talk about cons first.

1. When car is completely loaded with 5 adults (~ 300 Kg) and luggage (~30 Kg), the ground clearance is bad, you will not get 169 mm, but you get 150 mm and will have hard time if you are driving around uneven speed breakers.

2. Sync 1, is useless system I think Ford should bring Sync 3 now. System cannot understand Indian English accent, such waste of money.

3. 15" Alloy wheels should be offered instead of 14" Alloy.

4. It would be worth adding, automatic rain sensors, automatic head lamps & cruise control as we can see competitors are offering.

5. If you listen to radio a lot then I have to tell you, you will not get signals of popular radio channels with in city, same works with Cell phone much easily.

6. You feel cheated, when you see Figo Aspire Diesel base variant on road as Taxi. This was the first reason we didn't go to purchase Maruti Dizire.

Now about Pros'

1. I drive lot on highways and less in City, when i give linear acceleration on highway and drive constantly at 80 Km/hr then I get Mileage of 32 Km/Liter which is amazing, but when i step on the acceleration at 100 the mileage drops to 25 Km/Liter and further down if going at higher speeds.

Note: The car was occupied by 5 passengers all the time with 30 Kgs of Luggage in boot.

2. When I drive in City with bumper to bumper traffic of Pune or Hyderabad I get 18 Km/Liter which is acceptable.

3. Vehicle, is quite stable even if you drive @ 160 Km/hr speed and is having firm road grip.

4. If like me you drove earlier vehicles of Hyundai or Maruthi, you will enjoy the power the ford engine gives and will never go back and drive your old vehicles.

5. I drove vehicle on hills at Bhimashankar, Mahabaleswar, Lonavala, Khandala and Tirumala roads and I can say its safe and car easily climbed these hill sections.

6. When you are behind the wheels and drive yourself then you will feel safe and comfortable.

7. The car performs best when driving in corners even at high speeds too and provides power immediately when required its very much required in highways to overtake big trucks.

8. Vehicle looks much stylish than other vehicles in segment.

9. Leather seats are quite comfortable, for passengers to sit.

Overall its a very good car though it has some cons, which can be ignored by its performance.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this November
  • Chetan Samdani |21 Sep,2016 07:25:52 PM

Heavy tyre noise after 10000 kms

• rajesh |12 Mar,2017 09:10:19 AM

why Ford is not providing rear sensors or camera in any of their variants?