Ford Figo Aspire Diesel TDCi is the best choice for me
In the under 4m car segment i had test driven almost all the cars except Ameo, but the last and final one i drove was the Figo Apsire Diesel where i took the decision then and there immediately after i test drove in Dec 2016 and i bought the same Titanium Diesel version in Jan 2017, till date no regrets for the vehicle almost done 30k km under an year.
Every time i drive this car around i would enjoy the power delivery on any of the gears and accelerating at much higher rates at top speeds is at very ease with this car and no matter how long you drive you dont feel fatigue especially in my case.
Pros: 1) Awesome power delivery and higher acceleration rates which would be fun driving in highways and in overtaking the same classes
2) Mileage: City i would get around 16-19 Kpml and on high ways it would go 21-22 kmpl and which is purely depends on your driving skills, even you would achieve 25+ kmpl on highways easily if you were sticking to 50 to 70 kmph and cruising smoothly.
3) Strong build quality
4)Comparatively little less or almost same service charges as Maruti Suzuki
5) Relatively cheaper compared to other brands for this range of power and build quality-Definitely value for Money
6) Air conditioning is the best
1) Service to be improved a lot i had a bad experience with Hyderabad service centre.
2) Adding Xenon headlamps and DRLs can be awesome for this car
3) At higher speeds above 120 kmph lot of cabin noise could be heard ( i took it to 165 kmph once) Overall verdict: If you are a driving enthusiast this car will definitely the one in top of the list go for it enjoy driving
- 25 Likes
- 0 Dislikes