WORST SERVICE I have ever seen

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 2015-05-30 20:13:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : AC

Cons : Everything after sales

I own Ford Figo, ran 45000 Kms. I am really fed up and exhausted with Ford service. I stay in Coimbatore. There were some dents in my car which needed to be rectified during service. From the interaction with service managers, they said as it happened due to a small accident in the signal it can be done through insurance. We waited for 1.5 months then the amount received from IFFKO Tokyo was Rs. 8000. For which my car was lying on the open yard for 1.5 months that resulted in color fading, Ac not working then Battery is out, etc. Totally, I spent 30k only for service that too with Insurance.

Then I need to replace all the 4 tyres as it was in wear & tear condition due 1.5 months in the yard, so made an expense of some 20K again.

This is not alone there was problem with AC water leakage under dashboard, the service center guys did some adjusments but after few days the problem was diagonsed again at same service center and it was told the problem was never fully rectified. I really suggest all my friends to be very cautious while purchasing Ford products as past 2 yrs / 40-50000kms + when product give some issue then service center support is very very poor / pathetic. I personally will never buy or recommend purchase of any Ford product. Poorest after sale service in the field of automobiles.