Rating of Ford Figo 2012-2015

B
Bharath
for Petrol ZXI
On: Aug 09, 2010 | 1495 Views

Actually i was keen to buy these cars as follows(Petrol engine & below 5 lakh budject) 1.Tata indigo cs 2.Hyundai accent 3.Maruti zen & wagon R 4.Chevorlet beat I have done lot & lot of homework in website as well as test drives. Tata indigo cs:Very nice package with lot of space,looks utterly a sedan.But there no fit & finish when compared to other segments in my list & abt the qualities,because i want to own this car for atleast 5yrs.So i am hesitate to take this car. Hyundai Accent:Very nice car,spacious & classy.But out of my budject. Maruti Zen & wagon R:Good car with K-series engines,but space wise my parents not compromised. Beat:Finally I end up with Beat LT.So we gonna book this car by july.I like everything in this car except the boot space. Later on when i saw Ford Figo launched on march,i started to research abt this cars packages & maintance cost.Finally after day by day i started to like Figo.Saw many positive reviews abt Figo from Facebook forums.SO i ended in Figo & i have booked 1.2ZXI model at Rockcity Ford Trichy on july.Expecting to get a vehicle by Aug end. Frequent problems in this car complained by owners in Facebook forum: 1.Rear window roll down automatically when we drive in rough roads 2.FE getting in city 10km/lit,because vehicle is too heavy. 3.Interchange of wiper & indicator stalks 4.Even it have 168mm G.clearence,still it crashes in humps due to long wheel base(2489mm) 5.Fake bumpers in front & back.Even small crash in front,it affects radiator. After i saw lot of same issues in this Figo,still i booked this car because of built quality & options. Ford is always a drivers car. Cheers...

Other Figo 2012-2015 Reviews