Poor Ford after sales and service

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 2015-05-27 15:32:24.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nothing

Cons : After sales service

Hi all,

I own Ford Figo, ran 65000 Kms. I am really fed up and exhausted with Ford service. I stay in Noida and visit Noida Ford as there is no other option. From the interaction with service managers I came to realize that Ford's main focus is to sell products once the product is sold it is customer who has to bear their pathetic service. I am visiting Noida Ford for all the service but few days back there was some problem in engine oil indicator, after getting it diagonsed the service manager said there is problem to engine and it will cost arount 1 lakh + for rectification. Does Ford makes these kinds of products that after running only 65000 Kms engine is demanding 1lakh. This is not alone there was problem with AC water leakage under dashboard, the service center guys did some adjusments but after few days the problem was diagonsed again at same service center and it was told the problem was never fully rectified. I really suggest all my friends to be very cautious while purchasing Ford products as past 2 yrs / 50-60000kms+ when product give some issue then service center support is very very poor / pathetic. I personally will never buy or recommend purchase of any Ford product. Poorest after sale service in the field of Automobiles. I am attaching the scan copy of customer letter given by service center.