Overall a good buy....

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 from Chennai 2010-03-22 12:28:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great dynamic styling, Overall good features, Excellent paint job {RED color rocks}

Cons : No Power windows on rear doors on any variant, Rear windows open about 60%

Test drove both Petrol and Diesel in Chennai {MPL Ford Thiruvanmiyur}, Diesel rocks....Nice pick-up even in 4th gear, very responsive steering... Largest boot space + U can lift the seat cushion and Fold-flat the back 180 degree...U can easily sleep in that area on long drives... Paint job is xcellent and RED rocks.... Even if there are no Power windows on rear doors on any variant & Rear windows open about 60%, I don't consider it to be a problem...With AC how many times once opens windows nowdays? Audio quality is not that great. Rear leg Space is more than Swift/I10...Even wheel track is more, hence Figo is wider that others.... I am definitely gonna purchase this one {Diesel RED Zxi/Exi}...Till few months back I used to consider Swift Vdi as the only best option in all aspects...But Figo is a nice option now....Power and torque is less than Swift Vdi, but that's OK with me...Not that its too low....Diesel pick-up is great.... Go with Figo...

• Sankalp Joshi |23 Mar,2010 10:27:59 AM

Recently launched vehicle, Ford Figo is really a wonderful car, who are interested to buy a premium hatchback car model. I also going to purchase this decent model by this last Naveratra.

• S.SHAMSHEER |14 Apr,2010 06:11:56 AM

I WNT TO BUY NEW FORD FIGO CAR IN NEXT MONTH AND IWANT TO HOW ITS PERFOMANCE IS TO COMPARE LIKE SWIFT V.D.I PLEASE TELL SOME MEASURES

• vijay |24 Apr,2010 06:33:07 PM

Can you please give the details about mileage for Diesel and Petrol models. I am worried about the maintainence of this car. I am planning to buy a petrol model and fix the Gas kit for mileage. Please suggest on this.

• Vivek |19 May,2010 12:31:55 AM

Its an good option other than Swift (D) as compare to power and pickup it is less but its ok. Feature are much better than swift, good mileage 20 on highway. AC is really good. Good space. overall value for money.

• jithinlal |05 Aug,2010 11:27:42 AM

I agree with this.i purchased figo zxi disel my car run about 2208km.i really proud of buying this car.car look like sports car because it has aerodynamic body.my figo has excellent performence it has powerful disel engine from ford fiseta 1399cc disel gives good displacement figo gives me 21km mileage this engine has no turbolag,failature that seen in ritz .figo gives many feature for less price,gives comfort,large bootspace,leg space,wheelbase.nice suspension no dout go for figo

• AMIT KUMAR BANSAL |11 Nov,2010 08:56:23 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE A DIESEL ENGINE CAR. WHICH CAR I SHOULD CHOOSE FORD FIGO OR RITZ

By Team CarDekho |12 Nov,2010 02:58:11 PM

The Figo will get you best in class Diesel engine with super high efficiency figures and a large boot. The Ritz will get you best in class after sales and service. The Figo looks a bit dated while the Ritz looks more chic. Thanks, CarDekho Team