Rating of Ford Figo 2012-2015

My insights on the car!!!

S
Siddhart nene
for Petrol EXI
On: Oct 23, 2010 | 1457 Views

Look and Style: I need not comment on that as the looks of the cat speak for themselves. Elegant, chik and classy, that's how  find the looks of the car. I especially love the dimensions of the car as it is neither too small nor too huge. Perfectly drawn curves and elegant features. Comfort: The car offers great interior spacing. Figo has large spacious cabin that gives a big car like feel to it. The comfort offered by the car is simply superb. Pickup: My Ford Figo offers a really peppy pick up and the acceleration is great.  Mileage: I get a mileage of around 13.5 kmpl in city areas, which is pretty descent according to the hatchbacks available on the Indian turf today. Best Features: The car offers a really good cabin. The boot space offered by the car is I feel the largest in the segment. One of the most amazing features about the car is the big car like ride quality. Needs to improve: In terms of improvements, the only one thing I wish the company to look into would be to get an 1.6 litre option. This would really improve the performance of the car and that is highly needed. Overall Experience: The experience I have had is good and highly satisfying. The car has not disappointed me in terms of any expectations I had from the car. A value for money purchase.

Other Figo 2012-2015 Reviews