Fuel efficieny

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 2012-07-28 11:05:30.0
  • Appearance

Dear Car Owners and Drivers,   I am driving Ford Figo ZXI Petrol in Kolkatta for the last two years . I am facing mileage issues in this car and it is less than what was suggested by the dealer . I really respect and appreciate the view of all of this in this forum and would advise you people to share your views or tips or strategy regarding effeicient mileage or fuel efficient driving . Like in our Ford Figo manual , there are few points regarding gear changes according to driving speed and RPM adjustments .But nothing works like having your opinions on the same topis of fuel efficient driving techniques or focus areas to stress upon . I would really appreciate people in the forum who have first class experience of driving in metros , to come forward and share your thoughts so that all of us can benefit.   Thanks and Regards, Priyankush Ghosh Kolkatta Mobile - 09836435358 email id : pgrd123@in.com

• Priyankush Ghosh |31 Jul,2012 11:33:38 AM

Hi Asif, As you can see the review here , its mileage where it has the lowest score . Ford cars do give lesser mileage compared to Hyundai and Maruti vehicles. But you will get some competitive advantages in this car compared to others in this segment and in this price range w.r.t leg space, driving comfort,compactness,hardiness, AC,music system etc . So in a mileage biased country like India , its a decision you need to take .Bye.

babu |20 Jul,2013 02:31:20 PM

good suggestion

• Asif Malik |01 Aug,2012 01:32:43 AM

Thanks for giving me your best opinion.