Ford Figo - Waiting to drive it

for Diesel EXI

I am waiting to test drive Ford Figo asap. Figo is one of the cars from ford that fills up the void in ford cars in its segment. I have driven ford cars before and they run great. But as they get old the maintenence of the car becomes a whole lot. I currently drive ford ikon. its a great car and suited for everythign but now that its 7 years old i am having trouble with it. Maintenence cost has risen very high. the silencer has given up. Not sure how Ford Figo will be on maintenence front. Anyone has test driven figo yet ? if so please share your experience with me.

By amit jain
On: Mar 02, 2010 | 1491 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

4 comments
H
harenbhatt
Mar 9, 2010 5:15:48 PM

Waiting for test drive,already booked,but today price in our city seems comparitively higher side and no discount offered to firt even 100 customers like other car mfrs offer.We have booked only seeing features from catlog.

m
    monkey
    Mar 7, 2010 10:24:14 AM

S
      sampat lal
      Mar 5, 2010 9:10:11 AM

Hi amit Your waiting has been stopped because it will come soon in front on you. No any confusion about Ford Figo, is most awaited car model in the market.

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired