Ford Figo Diesel ZXI (TDci)

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 from New Delhi 2011-11-09 17:43:01.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good engine perfomance, boot space, car space.

Cons : Interiors, gear shifting should have been little more subtle.

Look and Style: The looks are pretty good as one can expect a plane jane kind of a car from Ford, but this one has exceeded my expectations in the looks department. Especially the rear of the car it looks really good. The backlights as well as the side view of the car makes it look good. The interior has some flaws like, the space around the handbrake area.. it really sucks I think to shift the gear little further towards the dashboard they forgot the make up for the looks for 'handbrake area'. The dashboard quality should have been little more impressive with some chrome or little wood finishing, it is just my view. Comfort: Comfort wise its really good and there is a lot of space inside this car as far as B segment is concerned, legroom is also pretty good with adjustable driver seat it should not be a problem for the tall people as well. Pickup: Second gear is awesome, and on 5th gear the feel of the car really gets hold of your senses and makes you feel 'wow am I driving a small car here?' and you remain surprised till you reach your destination. If you have not tried driving this diesel car from Ford then guys certainly you are missing something here. Mileage: Good, little above average as it is a diesel car and you will certainly find a great difference when you will have your first 'tank full' if you have been driving petrol cars earlier. Best Features: The Music System offcourse and secondly the view for the driver from the windshield. The car is perfect in shape and size as well ground clearance. The shockers are really good you will not feel atleast smallest of bumps while driving as compared to other small segment Maruti Cars. (their dashboards makes a funny noise even on a smallest of bumps). I don't know but I have felt this one more thing that at driving at higher speeds the volume of the music system increases simultaneously which I have liked, but it might be bothersome for others who might have their kids sleeping in the back seat. Needs to improve: The after sales service is a little bit of worry and when the users try to access the bluetooth simultaneously the whole music system gets locked in the process, so please have the music system 'key code' with you always.. it has happened to me so sharing.. Overall Experience: My experience has been Very Good but the FORD has to improve their after sales service and need to step it up(Hyundai, Maruti and Chevrolet provides the best after sales services). I driven this car for around 3500 kms till date and I am quite glad that I bought this car.