Ford Figo, a perfect small car for small families

for Diesel LXI

Look and Style Last year I had purchased a new hatchback Ford Figo. I have driven it around 10,000 Kms . In terms of looks Ford Figo posses a complete new look with a unique front, side and rear design. Comfort My new Ford Figo is very spacious and comfortable. The driver seat is an adjustable one which is very rare to find in compact cars. In order to provide comfort and luxury of high quality my new Ford Figo, is blessed with a good air conditioning and heating system. Pickup My new Ford Figo delivers very descent pick up. It flew to 100 from 0 in very few seconds. Mileage Ford Figo offers a mileage of around 14.5 to 15kmpl in the city while on the highway it delivers a mileage of 18.5 kmpl with its 1.4L diesel engine. Best Features I like my car for its stylish and elegant looks. In addition to this the features that blow up my mind is its exciting interiors and exteriors that are generally found in sedans. Further, the engine performance of my car is fantastic and out of the class as compared to other small car in India. Needs to improve The flaw or drawback I found is that the engine of the car is little bit noisy, Apart from it the after sales service provided by the company is not well, I am not satisfied with the after sales service of the car. Overall Experience Based on my 10 months experience I think it’s an average small car. Since the engine is little bit noisy. But In my opinion those who are looking for a comfort of a sedan in a hatchback and tolerate the noise of the engine then Ford Figo is a better option.

By rani
On: Oct 24, 2011 | 5845 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

12 comments
t
tarun
Feb 9, 2012 6:56:51 PM

does figo lxi disel contain any engine immoblizer or not

S
shailesh
May 14, 2012 2:37:41 PM

LXi does not have Engine immobilizer.

s
    shiv
    Nov 6, 2011 2:27:19 PM

after owning figo for last 10 months, he has to say what mileage his car has given rather than saying what company offers.

S
      sudhansu
      Oct 31, 2011 3:52:26 PM

I have a ford Figo 1.4D and had a 1500kms drive at one stretch for 22hours from Bangalore to Orissa. Its a fantastic car with respect to look, power and mileage. I agree about the engine noise which is more common in diesel engines; however,2 things i would recommend them to improve is - have power window option for the rear sides and include the alloy wheel for top end variants. its been 6 months and I have done with 10500kms ride.

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired