Ford Figo: A house on Fire!

for Diesel EXI

I got a Sea-grey colored Ford Figo as my first car on 15th April'2010. I used this title as these were the words that often came out of my mouth while used to be driving this amazing car from Ford Motors. I opted for the Diesel version as my running is over a 1000 kms per month, so that reduces my running expenditures. The car looks amazing and undoubtedly, that was the first thing that attracted me to the car. The finesse in designing, both in the interiors and exteriors is commendable. The seating is very comfortable for 5 adults and so is the driving experience. The power steering rolls like water while driving and so does the gears. I mean normally I have found that there is a stiffness when one wants to shift from 3rd to 2nd gear, but in Figo, that is very smooth. The mileage I am getting presently is around 13.5 kmpl which is pretty good. The Diesel EXI version comes with many features like Passenger side ORVM (Out Side Rear View Mirrors), Full Wheel Covers, Front Power Windows, Remote Trunk Open, Fabric Insert on Door Trims, Passenger Vanity Mirror on Sun Visor, Removable Parcel Tray, Music System, Central Locking, Keyless Entry and Engine Immobilizer. Although there is wide range of features offered by the car, but these are some of the most exciting ones. I am so very happy with Figo.

By anurag chandra
On: Jun 26, 2010 | 3111 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

6 comments
R
rahul
Jul 3, 2011 4:55:05 PM

Hi.. I want to purchase the ex diesel variant. Although I am satisfied with most of the specs but my only concern is that i have heard that due to low groung clearance the car body touches once on bumps or speed breakers. Please put some light on this , is it true that the car touches on speed breakers when 4-5 people are sitting in the car ?

P
    pathikrit naha
    Dec 22, 2010 10:31:28 PM

Presently i am using tata indica since 2007, now looking for purchase a new car . My friend suggested Ford Figo diesel version. In tata car running cost is very high & diesel car comfort level is not satisfactory. Can you guide me about confort level in figo model particularly after two years. Guide also about maintenance cost.

A
      amarendra sekhar mishra
      Dec 3, 2010 7:20:26 PM

i have confuse about the diesel millage & petrol millage.i want to buy a ford figo diesel zxi model but i have not taken any decission.pls guide me in my mob no.09938626138

C
      cardekho team
      Dec 4, 2010 5:45:17 PM

If your daily usage is more than 80-100kms then go for the Diesel car. The Petrol Figo has an overall mileage of 14kmpl while the diesel has fuel efficiency figures of 18kmpl. Thanks, CarDekho Team

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired