Figo my expe

• Appearance

Greetings to Everybody , i am a proud owner of FORD FIGO from 10 th . MAY 2010.Ishare my experince with Ford. The day i booke i am the happy lot mind were going that i drive the FORD FIGO prestigously in the city. Alas is a dream only till date. As soon as i was informed by Akahya Ford show room staff u r car is ready come take the same,i was happy lot.Myself and my wife went to the showroom taken delivery of the car with usual photo session and sweets. One of the drove the car along with us and delivered to my home. IN THE EVENING I ASKED ONE OF MY FRIENDS DRIVER WHO IS EXPXERINCED IN FIESTA to drive to temple near by. ANOTHER 3 DAYS i was busy with other shedule hence i could not take the vehicle.On 14 th. june the show room SALES CONSULTANT RINGED ME the vechicle to be registered. Then causuly i went and i tried to start the vehicle no power in the vehicle. Then i informed the S.C. ABOUT THIS. Then the vehicle was started with spare battery from co. It was left to work shop evening returned after reg. and informed me every thing ok. Another week passed since i had cataract operation i could not move out of my room. Around 2 nd June i tried to start the vehicle total power supply failed . I ringed to S.C. He immediately came with mech. and took the vehicle to workshop. First day i was told it is only battery weekness it willbe rectified.Second day i was told the cheking going on battery to be replaced.Third day i was told some software prgramme problem expxcting cd from co . 4 th. day no progress. 5 th . day i was told vehicle will be delivered in the evening everything rectified. Ofcourse in the evening the vehicle delivered. Up to 11 june i used the vehicle. No problem. After 19 th. ileft the town for a week. Afetr returning on 19 th. june i started the vehicle same old problem no power supply BATTERY DOWN . Now FORD STAFF HAS TO EXPLAIN ME THE REASON FOR FAILURE OF THE BATTERY. CAN I RECOMMEND TO ANY BODY FIGO!

Comments Ford Figo 2012-2015
  • Shant Chathli |30 Jun,2010 08:10:40 PM

Thanks for sharing the problem... i'll keep thhis thing in mind before making any deal with ford...

• Anoop |27 Jul,2010 07:22:55 PM

Its really a bad news for Ford. Atleast who so ever will read it will atleast not easily buy this or else ford has to assure that they will exchange the whole Car not battery itself. I personally not buy if similar case comes to some one else on site. Its shameful. Anoop

• vsduraisamy |31 Jul,2010 11:03:30 AM

dear friends, do u know till date the problem not solved.yesterday idrove the vehicle to madurai 160 km away from my place where the dealer head office situated AKASHAYA FORD.SOME UNKNOWN FACTOR DRAINS THE BATTERRY. i lfet the vhicle there and told keep the vehicle asmany day s as u like and rectify the same. u know the ford co. not responding any thing for my call.

• ramesh |04 Aug,2010 11:03:06 PM

very sad to hear your story. I wish your problems get rectified soon.

• Kinshuk |22 Aug,2010 05:15:42 PM

Hello Mr. durai, it is always better to leave your email id on such blogs. I am informed that Figo team is on search of all such bad customer experience....and take care of it personally...and professionally. You can also report your problem directly to ford india, instead of leaving it to the dealer. you register this to their website on below link...

• Kinshuk |22 Aug,2010 05:16:44 PM

• manishbasnal |27 Aug,2010 12:44:55 AM

Hi friends Please Never by ford figo

• padmanabhan |11 Feb,2011 10:14:02 PM

i also have same battery problem after 8 months. i feel left out

• duraisamy |12 Feb,2011 05:17:46 AM

hi friends, After january 30 i did nor take the figo 10 days the battery drained once again ,i was iunable to start the vehicle. i called on the co for assistance. they have started the figo with another battery. so i toook the vehicle to the co. asked what i have todo.they gave fixd new battery and told me old battery will be send to amron co. so AMRON BATTERY IS DEFECTIVE. SO EVERY BODY CHECKUP THE BATTERY.

• Binay Rana |29 May,2011 12:58:41 PM

I have same problem. I left my ford figo Titanium 2011 for 5 days and it is dead, battery drained out completely.

• aditya |21 Nov,2011 03:24:31 PM

is all this with petrol version or with the disel version ford figo.???

• duraisamy |22 Nov,2011 05:02:42 AM

my vechicle is petrol such the problem could not be identified by them.some drain of battery not traceable by the computer..past 4 days my car in the show room .co. people doing some deeep research they donot want share the defect to me.

• durai |22 Nov,2011 02:55:28 PM

well friends, the reason battery drain today found out .it is said culprut is audio system.the system i dismandled and send to factory for rectification.let us wait and c the effedt of this.bye.

• Rajendra |29 May,2013 04:39:43 PM

I have a less than 2 year old Ford Figo. Went to Nainital on 25.5.2013 and before Haldwani, we stopped for a while. When the car was started after five minutes, it would not start. On checking, it was revealed that the battery, less than 2 years old, had given way. The car would not push start by 4 female members of the family. Luckily, a sikh gentleman with his friend was driving in that direction, helped push start the car, followed us in their car upto Ford Dealer in Haldwani. It was saturday and the workshop was closed and Ford asked us to come next day. Ford did not help in an emergency and expected the travellers to stay a night in a hotel. WIth great difficulty, a battery was sourced through local acquaitances and we proceeded our way. So much for Figo Battery Quality. Ford is now going to make noises on my warranty claim.

Ford Figo 2012-2015 review scorecard